Sunday, February 13, 2022

On More Than Meets the Eye; & Hiding in Plain Sight

 When I first saw this over at Powerline's Week in Pictures, I passed over it without taking much note of the details.  Which is why I need other people to expand my view or invite more attention, as it's easy to miss something of value in my search for it else where.  In this case, the artist was intentional about including much more than I initially took in.  Thanks go out to Breitbart for publishing an expanded version.  


Cartoons above and below created by Bob Moran @bobscartoons

Highlighted version at https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/02/13/wheres-trudo-comic-brutally-mocks-justin-trudeau-for-hiding-during-freedom-convoy-protests/

This one too, contains something to see in the middle that I overlooked at first glance. 

1 comment:

edutcher said...

I doubt we were asleep.

Just giving the Demos a chance to do right, practicing Satyagraha. I figured this would happen sometime last June, but, as they used to opine in the CBI, AOE*.

The good news it's happening.

*Accumulation of Everything.