Friday, August 13, 2021

I will be away for a day or two


I am off to a party on the weekend in New Fucking Jersey so I hope some of youse guys will put up a post or two. Especially ed as we need some political content and he specializes in that. 

All of the wife's friends are celebrating a big birthday this year so there are a bunch of big parties we have to go to and this is the first of them.

Unless I get real lucky and the nation goes into lockdown.

Anyhoo talk amongst yourselves and enjoy the weekend.

 

4 comments:

chickelit said...

Only the pure and chased need apply here for readership. The rest may get some rest from the wicked. Meanwhile, I'm learning more and more everyday about what veritas is in. No sour grapes here.

ndspinelli said...

Jersey is one of my favorite states. Spent 2 summers working @ a hotel in Wildwood. Best 2 summers of my life, working hard and playing harder. Wildwood had great beaches and even better bars.

edutcher said...

Have to agree with nd. Some of my best memories of my childhood were in North Jersey.

As for politics, I had the feeling my views were unwelcome, so I've kept quiet.

chickelit said...

Only the pure and chased need apply here for readership.

Chaste, not chased, unless you're talking about some of the ladies who frequent this joint.

chickelit said...

Yes Ed, i wrote it just for pun.