Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Six feet under


I have to go to the Post Office a lot these days. To deliver our online orders. When I go I have to suit up. Mask. Gloves. Condom. The works.

The Post Office has instituted social distancing protocols. Stand in line six feet away from the rest of the people in line. Plexi glass in front of the clerks. No human contact. A liberal Karen's dream.

It's funny how it works. Just like a bank they only have one window open. The bank wants you to use the ATM or the computer to do your transactions. I don't know what the Post Office is thinking. They only had the half a retard guy William working.


The other clerks were no where to be seen. The sassy black girl with the platinum dye job. The flirty Oriental woman who must have Vietnam flashbacks because she likes old white guys. I literally heard her ask one guy "Sucky fucky five dollar." The woman who looks like she is on the syrup bottle. It was only William.

William looked like the moolie from the Shining and must be on the spectrum. He doesn't make a mistake but he is very deliberate. Very, very deliberate. So when he is behind the window it takes forever.

Some of these worthless fucking Democratic governors call this the "New Normal." It's really the new Abnormal.

When is this bullshit going to end?


12 comments:

The Dude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Dude said...

I went to the post office yesterday. I didn't wear a mask, I didn't wear gloves and I crowded the chickenshit broad in front of me. I am over it. Then I went to Wally world where I went the wrong way on every aisle I could - did I mention I am an insubordinate bastard?

Also, none of the P.O. personnel were wearing any PPE. They, too, are over it.

Today? Home Despot!

ndspinelli said...

Sixty, Were you aware we were in the middle of a pandemic when you went to Woodstock? It was the Hong Kong flu, killed ~100K here from 68-69,and over 1 million worldwide. Although tracing was not good then so probably much more. The flu was brought here by returning US soldiers from Viet Nam. Those $5 blow jobs didn't just spread STD's.

The Dude said...

LOL! I guess you get what you pay for, eh?

Some Seppo said...

The blow jobs were worth it to keep Yankee soldier morale up. So to speak.

edutcher said...

You intend to bang the postmistress?

deborah said...

Lenny Bruce in da house.

Dad Bones said...

I worked the dispensary desk at sick call in Nam. Airmen flying too close to the ground landed in front of me. They weren't dripping tears but they were dripping.

ampersand said...

At my PO if you have to stand 6 feet apart the line would be around the block. And same here, one window open and everyone else on their 3 hour break. My own postman is however a great guy.

edutcher said...

Things are looking up, Lemmings.

Looks like VA's days as a blue or even purple state are numbered; people are voting out Bloomie's anti-firearm crowd, much as it looks like CA's House class of '20 may be quite different.

Even better, the lawsuits filed by the people who saw through the WHO Flu are now paying off. OH the latest to have Crazy Amy's rules tossed out.

Trooper York said...

Some Seppo said...
The blow jobs were worth it to keep Yankee soldier morale up. So to speak.

We thank you for your service.

Bleach Drinkers Curing Coronavirus Together said...

I went to the post office yesterday. I didn't wear a mask, I didn't wear gloves and I crowded the chickenshit broad in front of me.

Did you rub your penis against her, too? Cause I could see that happening also.