Tuesday, March 3, 2020

The return of Leisure Suit Larry?

It looks like we have a troll here at Lem's place which is kind of unusual since we haven't had one since the beginning of the blog. I think that is because the readership has really declined precipitously since the early days. Which is fine since all of those who post or comment here enjoy it and that is good enough for me. The bloggers and commenters we have here are cherce. We love youse guys.

I hope it is not who I think it is because he is a really poor troll. We have masterful trolls here with Sixty, Nick and me so he is our of his league. Let's hope it is just a temporary thing since the blogger profile was started this month of March. Maybe it is just a passing fancy.

Or a passing fancy boy.

5 comments:

The Dude said...

I have an idea, based on the language used, but I will keep my guess to myself for now.

Gentlemen, and ladies, start your speculation!

ampersand said...

Is it that Indian mover and Packer?

chickelit said...

Sixty Grit said...I have an idea, based on the language used, but I will keep my guess to myself for now.

It could have been ritmo -- he once referred to Sixty as a "terrorist." But ritmo would have signed his comment using his latest name. Larry would have used "anon."

chickelit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chickelit said...

My guess is Inga.