Thursday, May 2, 2019

Medical Marijuana doctors suggest putting weed in your butt

What?

Doctors say this, doctors who prescribe marijuana do, the best way for the body to absorb marijuana is anally.

Does that mean rolling a joint and sticking it up your butt?

No.

It means dissolving cannabis extract in an oil and [putting that in a capsule and sticking the capsule up your butt.] I think. The article at Inverse.com left that crucial part out.

Why be so strange?

Eating it is not that efficient due to gastric acids, and neither is smoking it, actually, plus smoking is obviously dangerous for lungs. Turns out, the rectum is the most efficient manner of absorption. Up to 70% efficiency. However there is less psychoactive effect on the brain, and this is good for people using the drug medicinally.

Buzz kill right there. A small percentage of people, I'm supposing, because that whole "medicinal purpose" is mostly a hoax.

I mean, come on. Ah! Talk to the hand. I'm not even going to argue with you. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're self-medicating.

Self-medicating the ills of the world. You are the world. Therefore you medicate yourself.

Sounds icky. Do you poop out the capsule, does it drain out into your underwear as you go walking along, or is it completely magically absorbed? How do you push it in there? Does your finger go in too? Is there an applicator involved? Does the gel capsule dissolve as you are filling it? Does oil go on the outside of the capsule too for lubrication to assist insertion? Is this a sexual thing? Is this just another way of being a perv? Is the capsule big? Does it have to be oil? Can I grind marijuana to powder, put that in a capsule and stick that up my butt? Would that powder damage my intestines? Will I need a colonoscopy? Will the colonoscopy doctor go, "Hey! You been sticking marijuana up your butt? Because we get a lot of that lately."

These web pages do not answer the questions they create by offering such scant bizarre facts.

It's a mystery.

I believe I can die now, for I have heard everything. Sticking weed up your butt and it's doctors saying to do this.

You first. Let's get high together. I bet you guys have parties and do this to each other. Do you pay a dominatrix to do this to you? Because I saw a series on Netflix and you guys totally out-perv them. Look, you wrote this crap, I didn't think it up.

We are stardust, we are golden, we are caught in the devil's bargain and we've got to get ourselves back to the ga-ar-den,  we don't need this f'k'n shit.

12 comments:

Rabel said...

Speaking of f'k'n shit, I was just lying here in my hospital bed discussing the possible causes of extended constipation with my young, blonde, pretty and pregnant nurse.

I think it might be the opiods while she leans more towards the infection itself or maybe the antibiotics.

Did I mention that I've been a little under the weather.

XRay said...

Sorry to hear that, Rabel. For me it's usually the antibiotics, though at least you've got the young, blonde, pretty and pregnant nurse to take your mind off of it.

The Dude said...

Bummer, Rabel, I hope everything comes out okay.

Rabel said...

Thanks. Seriously it's been a rough 13 days so far. I'll tell you about it when I'm home.

Fortunately my doc went to the best med school in Nigeria.

The Dude said...

Sounds as though that has been an impactful 13 days, and if I know anything about Nigerians, and I think I do, it is that they know their shit.

And, before I post the Jerry Clower story about such adventures, let me guess - the doc says it's IBS. Just because.

ndspinelli said...

Get better quickly, Rabel. Hospitals are germ/bacteria factories.

Rabel said...

Short version is a complex urinary tract infection caused by bacterial accretion around an asymtomatic
5 mm kidney stone lodged above the bladder. This did not respond to 6 days of bactrim and wbc count continued rising to 20000 at which time I was sent to er. That was Monday. Yesterday they put in a stent which provided immediate pain relief while we wait for levaquil to beat the infection.

Alsp, my testicles are swollen.

Amartel said...

Sympathy! I got a kidney infection last June that really knocked me down for a week. Horrible feeling. Glad you are recovering.

Rabel said...

ND said "Hospitals are germ factories."

I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me.

The Dude said...

Dude, that is bad. I had a kidney stone in December, didn't like that one bit. In fact, it pissed me off.

Get better.

XRay said...

They pay big bucks for swollen testicles in SF, just saying.

MamaM said...

I encourage you to be vigilant while on the Levaquin, Rable, and don't hesitate to report anything odd you might notice/feel while taking it. While it's safely helped millions of people realize a return to health, it's also brought on enough potent side effects in some to now be classified as a Black Box drug. (Instapundit noted his reaction to it in two posts in 2018 which caught my attention as I have a family story from 2006 regarding it that I'll save for another time so it doesn't land here like a stone.) Hopefully it will do the work it was intended to do and help your body tackle and trounce the infection. Returning home to recover after being in a hospital with something serious and/or painful, is a fine feeling. May it be yours.