Monday, April 1, 2019

Tales of the Uber Mensch



“Hi pickup for Larry?”
“That’s me.” An unshaven smelly man places a shivering puppy on the seat and climbs into the car.
“I’m sorry but they didn’t say that you would have a dog with you. Why is it crying and rubbing its ass against the seat?”
“Never mind driver. Don’t talk to me. Just drive me to where I want to go and no communication. Understand? You don’t get to talk to me.”
“Bueno amigo. No problemo.” He mutters under his breath “I had more fun losing packages at UPS.”
“What did you say?”
“Nothing sir just checking the GPS. Sit back and enjoy the ride. Just try and keep your puppy calm. It looks as nervous as a fourteen year old girl around Joe Biden.”
He shifts into gear and slides into traffic. It was going to be a long slow ride.


3 comments:

ricpic said...

Let the vituperation commence!

MamaM said...

It was going to be a long slow ride.

Longer still if the fare decides he wants to go the
my
I'd
me
I'd
me
I
I
route one more time!

edutcher said...

The Demos are already making excuses for Joe.

And Trump only talked the talk.