Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Model dies on the runway

First, what do you imagine the guy is going to say? You're going to look for "catwalk" and someone walking along it. Probably walking along his arm. Look for "dead," one of my favorite signs. Did he die right there on the catwalk or runway? Does a helicopter come? An ambulance? Will we see EMT or flashing lights? A gurney?

Look for surprises, contradictions, to what you expect.

Oh. It's a dude. Right off, a surprise.



The fashion world torqued gentleman model dead freak accident strange.

Name T A L E S S O A R E S  those people out there know T A L E S C O T T A 

It happened Paulo fashion week Brazil. Catwalk walking along fell. 

People observing gaped thinking acting part of the show stayed observer mode. People organized moved in took him hospital died there. Cause death not know. Management says never mentioned health issues kept strict vegetarian diet. 

5 comments:

The Dude said...

I too am left handed, but I sign right handed. That shit right there is all backwards.

Chip Ahoy said...

His body makes a very good background. He wisely wears dark colored plain shirt. He holds his hand steady in space. And his signs are clear as a typewriter.

And not just a regular typewriter that types with irregular strikes, no, he signs like an IBM Selectric typewriter, the kind with the ball that shifts around.

The Dude said...

His signing is fine, it's my reading that I was commenting on - I struggle with this visual language that is new to me. Signs *I can't read this!*

ricpic said...

He woulda been saved by a hamburger.

The Dude said...

At half speed I see the "dead" or "died" sign - my teacher didn't like it when I used that one, said that was more for animals than people, I caught the "hospital" sign, the "fell over" sign and very little else. Fingerspelling, even at half speed is still hit or miss for me - one letter out of 4 or 5 is about it. Slow going here...