Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Biden: 'I think I am the most qualified person in the country to be president

Oh? Do tell.
The issues that we face as a country today are the issues that have been in my wheelhouse, that I've worked on my whole life.
Oh? Which issues are those?
No one should run for the job unless they believe that they would be qualified doing the job. I've been doing this my whole adult life, and the issues that are the most consequential relating to the plight of the middle class and our foreign policy are things that I have — even my critics would acknowledge, I may not be right, but I know a great deal about it. 
Can Biden be specific about which middle class issues and which foreign policy issues he knows himself best to handle?

No. He cannot.
The question is, what kind of nation are we becoming? What are we going to do? Who are we?” Biden asked. “Whether or not I run, whoever runs, I'm going to break my neck to make sure they win. We can't have four more years.
He's got nothing.

The Hill.  More words that amount to nothing.

7 comments:

Amartel said...

can’t point to one problem that he’s solved
Other than by leaving office
In fact, can’t point to one problem he hasn’t made worse
Fraudulent old goat
I see your trial balloon and I riddle it with bullets

Amartel said...

“I think I am the most qualified person in the country to be President of the United States.”

Both of those statements are false.

edutcher said...

Gropin' Joe is a legend in his own mind.

windbag said...

My son's cat is more qualified than Joe Biden...and he died about six months ago.

ricpic said...

Where do I go to barf?

The Dude said...

Sorry to hear about your son's cat, windbag.

ampersand said...

Qualifications.
1.No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President;

2. neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years,

3. and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.


1.He was more qualified than the man he served as Vice President

2.At 76 he's 2.17 times qualified but Bernie may be more qualified in the age category.

3. He's qualified as a resident but that may come to a complete halt if he gets in Hillary's way.