Thursday, November 8, 2018

Abbott to probe poll workers bragging about tons of non-citizens voting in Texas illegally

Project Veritas entrapped innocent poll workers by coercing them into saying things they would not ordinarily say had they known their conversation was being recorded.

You know how people are more careful when they know they're being recorded.

Like when you call customer service and a recorded messages says, "This conversation might be recorded and used for training purposes." And you think to yourself, oh wow, I was going to be a butt but now I'll shape up and be well behaved instead because I sure don't want to end up as subject of a company training class about how to deal with a butt. It sounds like I'm being played but best to be careful."

Kidding.

The poll workers are busted. Presuming illegal voters will vote Democrat they encourage voting by having a driver's license. "Oh yeah, we have tons of non-citizens voting."

"Tons of" is a figure of speech but let's take it literally and put number to it.

Two tons = 4,000 lbs.

Average human weight
Latin America: 150 lbs
North America: 178 lbs

Let's assume Latin America. But they're living here and America makes people fat.

150 + 178 = 328 / 2 = 164

4,000 / 164 = 24.4

Two tons of illegal voters = 24 counts of illegal voting.

Maths!

That's less than I was imagining. Not enough to swing an election.

She must have meant a lot more than two tons because 24 isn't very many.

I wish that I hadn't done that because now I'm disappointed.

Oh well. Go ahead and investigate, Governor Abbottt, but you're not going to uncover much and next election they'll be right back at it.

And I have another page to add to my massive list of bookmarks of pages discussing proven voter fraud that no one is ever going to read. It's an exercise in futility.

1 comment:

edutcher said...

And they hang rustlers in TX.

I hope Abbott nails a ton of them. Maybe he can shave that House "majority".