Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Whose that girl that Bill Clinton is kissing!




Wait a minute! If that is Bill Clinton why does he have John McCain's nickname?

She was frequent guest star on many of my favorite old timey shows. When I watch MeTV she shows up all over the place. A client on Perry Mason. A homesteader on Wagon Train. Hawaiian Eye. A bunch of places along on the Sunset Strip.

But it was for this role as a nubile young thing who answered the question "Whose your Pappy?"

You just need to answer the question: Whose that Girl?

3 comments:

The Dude said...

"Fleeing sore losers, Bret is saved from death by stage robber Lefty Dolan". Some things never change.

m9777 said...

Wearing a “Seinfeld puffy shirt” is not Slick Willies forte. Who dat too?

ampersand said...

She looks like Mona Freeman, but Mona's a blonde. The Maverick Wiki names her as Kaye Elhardt but to be honest I've never heard of her. Maybe I'd recognize her if I could watch play a scene.