Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Trump in Cincinnati, "we caught them."

My favorite part is using the phrasing of "bad energy." That resonates with my inner suppressed  hippie. I find it an endearing way for president to speak. "I didn't even want to look over there because it was all bad energy." And it was. I wonder about viewers not stuck in their ways thinking the same thing. He could go firing off rhetorically instead I find him surprisingly measured. More an observer of events than catalyst. "My, look how these people hung themselves" rather than "These people need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law." While he was their target. And we who put him in office.

Other videos are interested in the first 25 seconds, but I like the longer recordings.



1 comment:

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

The Democrat ARE BAD ENERGY.

Yes indeed.