Thursday, October 26, 2017

The Summer of Boo Boo



Brother Bear really went off the rails when the new family moved into Jellystone. They were mixed. They said they were Chinese but they didn't look yellow. They were half white and half black. Sort of like Puerto Ricans. Maybe they thought being Chinese was better or something..

Brother started hanging out with them. The girl Ling Ling was a real tease. She used to read Charles Bukowski poems and finger herself in front of him but she never let him touch her. It just made him crazier than ever.

So he decided to take things into his own hands. I mean he always had his thing in his hand but now he decided to get revenge against all women. So he went looking for white girls with dark hair. It was his compulsion. It was the Summer of Boo Boo.

 (Stan and Jan Berenstain "Son of Boo Boo", The E True Hollywood Story of the Berenstain Bears)

2 comments:

bagoh20 said...

Troop, you truely have a talent. I don't know what to call it, but to my surprise, my research indicates that despite its titillating and entertaining nature it is neither illegal nor immoral. It makes me feel funny inside, like when I used to climb the rope in gym class in the 60's.

ndspinelli said...

bags, LOL! Troop does have a talent and I remember looking to shimmy up anything vertical as I went through puberty.