Thursday, October 26, 2017

I thought he had a raspberry beret?



Prince Thun : Ming is merciless and all-powerful. He can only be taken by surprise. 
Flash Gordon: He'll be surprised alright
Prince Thun: He seduced my consort Appolonia. I mean I was banging Shelia E at the time and I traded her in for the bald headed Irish skank but still. The dude is merciless.
Flash Gordon: I have only one question.
Prince Thun: What’s that Flash?
Flash Gordon: Where the hell did you get a purple space suit? Nice fucking hat by the way. I thought you wore a raspberry beret?
Prince Thun : This is all outdated nonsense. After all I am dead. Now a wear a crown of worms.
Flash Gordon: Cool.


5 comments:

Rabel said...

Mongo only pawn in game of life.

ricpic said...

Did you have to remind me next stop is a crown of worms?

William said...

I'm a time traveler from out of the past. Star Trek gave me the mistaken impression that in the future the girls would all wear miniskirts except for the girls on distant planets who wore gauzy outfits with bare midriffs. Quite disappointing. I see a great many old women with walkers. You never saw that on Star Trek.

edutcher said...

You still have 200 years to go.

ndspinelli said...

I always thought Flash was a homo.