Thursday, September 14, 2017

"If you got a golden ticket that allowed you to ignore or violate one law multiple times, for the rest of your life, which law would you choose?"

Reddit top voted comments...

Trespassing. I'll tell y'all how Area 51 is.

Murphy's Law. I have really bad luck...

Zoning law. I'll put my shed wherever the Fuck I want thank you very much.

The second law of thermodynamics. INFINITE ENERGY BITCH

Counterfeiting golden tickets

Theft, obviously.

Think bigger: Newton's law of universal gravitation.

Copyright law. Yo ho ho, it's a pirate's life for me!

I'd most likely never pay taxes again or just ignore speeding signs.

5 comments:

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

I'd go for zoning. The a-holes who micromanage what can and cannot be built on private land would feel my wrath.

edutcher said...

Meth has the right idea. A few properly placed thermonucular devices and the Lefty problem in this country is over.

AllenS said...

I can't really tell you, but it has something to do with Christie Brinkley.

The Dude said...

So, the Laws of Nature, AllenS?

bagoh20 said...

I'd tear the tags off of every mattress and pillow I could find.