Friday, October 21, 2016

Sofía Vergara helped Ariel Winter embrace her curves!

New York Post By Jessica Sager Page Six October 21, 2016

Ariel Winter relied on her “Modern Family” to embrace her curves.
“When I was 11 years old and started the show I was completely flat,” Winter, 18, told Amazon’s “Style Code Live” on Thursday. “I always wanted to have boobs, to have a butt and curves, and it seemed like I would never get them … and then overnight I turned 12 years old and it was like everything was different and I had the boobs I wanted.”
Unfortunately, she got more than she asked for, eventually going on to get a breast reduction and flaunting the results all over social media.

“But they kept getting bigger and bigger and my body kept changing,” she added. “I started to go online and post pictures of myself and go to events and stuff, I would get so much hate for it — I would get called fat and be told I looked trashy because of what I was wearing, but it was really hard to dress for my age and my body.”
Thankfully, Winter had fellow buxom co-star Sofía Vergara to help her adjust to the changes.
“I did start working with her when I was 11, so I had my whole body evolution, it sounds weird, in front of her and she watched me grow up,” Winter said. “I think she really noticed I would need a little help and inspiration. She was always there for me, she was always great giving me tips and advice of how to appreciate my body. I always watched her appreciate how she looked.”
Aside from her on-screen aunt, Winter’s older sister, who went on to become her legal guardian, was an important influence on her body image.
“My sister was the greatest one,” Winter said. She was always that type of person who is super confident. She loves herself regardless if she’s in her pajamas at the grocery store or going to a big event and looks amazing.”
(Tits.)

5 comments:

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I am surprised Titus is not already here commenting.

Tits.

edutcher said...

Weird.

This is why I love the pre-silicone, pre-plastic, pre-Cardassian, and pre-feminism days when a woman could just be who she was.

Trooper York said...

Ariel had kind of a hard time. She grew a huge set of knockers and had to have them trimmed down and they are still yuge!

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

If Ariel the Mermaid had those she never would have been able to leave the surface of the water.

Methadras said...

I'd love to embrace both of their curves. Yummy.