Wednesday, June 1, 2016

dramatic sky

Have a bit of drama.


Yesterday was similar cloud wind and weather and a flag flying day. Originally I bought an all cotton American flag for quality and for authenticity and made in America and all that, avoiding all those cheaper materials available. And then once I had the flag on the pole I thought well that was stupid, the thing is going to get wet. So I bought another flag with nylon or rayon or whatever that makes them less soggy when wet. And sure enough the flag is rained on right off. Then the wind kicks up and the flag flaps violently, it flaps hard like announcing a tornado and I fear it will be lifted out of its bracket, difficult to do by hand, but still the wind is doing it, then suddenly stops, and turns out the modern material flag is washed clean and whipped dried again in like one minute. 

1 comment:

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

I want May all over again. I love May.