Sunday, March 13, 2016

"Bomb-sniffing dog discovers 2 Hellfire missiles bound for Portland"

N1 television said the package with two guided armor-piercing missiles was discovered Saturday by a sniffer dog after an Air Serbia flight from Beirut landed at a Belgrade airport.
Serbian media say documents listed the final destination for the AGM-114 Hellfire missiles as Portland. The American-made projectiles can be fired from air, sea or ground platforms against multiple targets.
The Serbian state news agency Tanjug reported that the missiles had been packed in wooden coffins and unloaded at the Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport, where they were inspected by bomb-sniffing dogs.

7 comments:

I'm Full of Soup said...

I wonder how many missiles they did not find?

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Maybe there is something to be found on the San Bernardino iPhone.

Chip Ahoy said...

Good doggy. Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?

This task I'm doing has caused me to become really good at Photoshop and super good at JSESH. People complain about that program but it's working very well for me. You should see me type the stuff out. Typing cannot get at all the little things you must do so I discovered how to grab sections and push elements around. When I look at the code that pushing produced in my code string it creates a thousand digit number describing the new position. I went through the whole G group like a mad scribe. Fifty birds. They each mean a couple of things. If I could just show my scribe chums of ancient days of yore they would be flabbergasted, gobsmacked, dumbfounded, amazed. Then when I show them the paper they'd really freak out. 500 sheets in a ream kaboom scribe's mind blown. I've become really good at finding these things. It's no longer the massive chore it was years ago. Now zoink I go straight to it.

edutcher said...

The dog is smarter than the Administration.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

I wonder how many get thru?

The odds are some of the bombs will get thru.

and yes - good dog!

rhhardin said...

What needs armor-piercing in Portland?

A shellfish or something.

Dust Bunny Queen said...

Who's a good dog?

I love this cartoon. It makes me smile every time.