Friday, July 3, 2015

You've got mail



To: Robin Thicke
From: Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton Private Email Server
Re: My Girl Miley
CC: Miley Cyrus, Billy Ray Cryus, The Guy with the Bullwinkle hat

Hey loser.

I see where you just lost a lawsuit because you were ripping off Marvin Gaye. I know the feeling because my campaign is ripping off my Uncle Saul Alinsky all over the freaking place.

I just want to tell you to leave my precious alone. She is a big girl now and is going to work under me in various positions. Just like Huma did back in the day. I need to reach out to the crackers if I am going to beat Jim Webb that racist hillbilly. So Miley will do the trick.

She will do a lot of tricks.

Just leave my precious alone.

6 comments:

edutcher said...

I don't think Miley will be enough.

Third Coast said...

This post needs some sound effects

Aridog said...

Pray tell me how Miley Cyrus is in the least bit titillating? Scrawny. Boy like body. I must have missed something in my youth.

ampersand said...

Looks like Jethro, Miss Jane and Granny.

AllenS said...

Man, I'd have to be like really drunk.

Aridog said...

Allen S ... Amen.

Not sure I was ever able to get that drunk...and I was pretty good at it for a while. Today, nope. Coffee just ain't gonna do it.