Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Eighties Sitcom Subtext Theatre



"What's that matter baby? Are you ok?"
" I don't know Mister Cosby. I want to thank you for letting me audition for your new show. I would love to play your daughter. I have always admired you. I think we can be close.  But every since I had that Herbal Tea I have been feeling sort of funny."
"Chamomile will do that. I know. Let's go back to my dressing room and you can lie down. I know what would help. You can suck on a Chocolate Pudding Pop."
"Ok....I feel sleepy. Hold me daddy."
"Don't worry I got you."

6 comments:

ricpic said...

Luckily she's no Connie Hines or Cos would be incurring damage to the pancreas.

Is incurring the right word? Beats me.

bagoh20 said...

I imagine Trooper as Chip Ahoy after a few years in San Quentin.

Trooper York said...

Just because I love Subway Sandwiches everyone is a critic.

Titus said...

I talk like that to my (younger) husband.

I say to him, in a child's voice, "daddy, I have been bad and need to be disciplined. I remember how you taught me how to make my mouth in the shape of an o and go up in down on your middle leg....but I promise to not tell mommy; I know that is our very special secret daddy". "I also like the salty hand soap that comes out of your third leg-it's so warm!".

Methadras said...

lulz, a cholocate pudding pop... with a cream filled center.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

You can suck on a Chocolate Pudding Pop

An innocent Jell-O pudding pop, is what you meant. I'm sure. With that clean mind of yours.