Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Cookie Thief

Starts at :35



Busted.

Zipping through, I caught the last half of this on the secondary public television channel that emulates PBS, KBDI channel 12 in Denver. K-beady eye. That's kind of funny. Their logo should be a squinty eye.

They do the same pledge drives as PBS. They're doing one now. 

Wayne Dyer reads Valerie Cox. The poem, printed in Chicken Soup, sounded Christian to me but I think Wayne Dyer (Your Erroneous Zones) is humanist secularist, otherwise PBS wouldn't have him for their pledge drives.  

4 comments:

Eric the Fruit Bat said...

Stuff like that brings out the snob in me.

Eric the Fruit Bat said...

No. Stuff like that brings out the insufferable snob in me.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

I like that story. I can see myself doing that.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Nice little story.