Monday, August 5, 2013

Hey Kids, did your parents sign your field trip slips?

They did? Good, let's all get on the bus together and go see where our chicken come from.

They all do pretty much the same thing so let's go to a place were the music is best. Qatar. They'll do Halal there, that's better than regular chicken, it's more careful. A brining too. We can pick up a chicken on the way out.



My favorite part is where all the chickens and chicken parts are packaged up and carefully stacked up and kept at a cold temperature out there on the Arab peninsula and loaded onto a truck and when the truck is full of cold packaged chicken parts the whole place turns into a chicken battery farm and there they are alive again with their heads sticking out and producing eggs to roll down narrow ramps and start the whole process all over again. They're like magical phoenix chickens. 

21 comments:

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

The love boat theme is a nice touch.

Anonymous said...

I bet those chickens aren't kosher.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

One minute, the eggs are at the mercy of many of these contraptions (co-hatched by one of their own, btw) the next minute they are babies getting a shower.

Arab Sensors.

I Have Misplaced My Pants said...

There's no open thread right now. So sorry to your chickens, Chip.

I have been reading Sansa Stark/Sandor Clegane fanfiction this evening.

I feel so guilty but so entertained.

Trooper York said...

Ouch that has to be some dirty stuff right there.

Fan fiction could be a lot of fun.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

The Arabs Sensors... I cant figure them out.

They censored the chicks births, but showed the blood and gore of the throat slashing, in all it's blood splashing, chicken wing thrashing gloom.

Ok, I'm pausing to make observations as I go.

Maybe it will get better.

I Have Misplaced My Pants said...

Troop--filthy. Way too dirty for a good Catholic girl to be reading.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Is this Neocon propaganda?

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I've lost all objectivity.

I feel at one with the chicken.


Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I pick chickens up and they put them down.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

More observations from a matadero.

I just saw what looked like a rod very rapidly poke the chicken off the hook and it occurred to me where ChipA might be getting some of his animation ideas.

Wicked cool.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I feel bad for the trumpet player.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

A lab technician with a long beard.

He is a man at a crossroad.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

There was more than one.

The breathing masks over the mushroom of facial hair is just too much.

lol.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Nice...

Kenny G showed up to relieve the tired trumpet player.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Wicked Cool Macabre Fun

Trooper York said...

THANK GOD!

LEM IS BACK!

MORE MUSIC DUDE!

Trooper York said...

Let's start with a dance!

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Wow. Fascinating and the bad music added to the experience.

bagoh20 said...

I don't get why they don't dispatch them by cutting off the whole head right at the start. I thought they loved that stuff. Besides, they deserve it. Everybody knows chickens are fornicating infidels.

AllenS said...

I don't see a free range bird amongst the flock. Or, what was once known as the flock.