Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mel Smith

This is a fine tribute, I think. Someone put this string of brief videos together into a set, one video leads directly to another. It goes on and on, mostly 'Not the Nine O:Clock News,' and the good part is when a political skit comes on you can move the slider to the end and scoot right along minus the poo.

That would make the best funeral ever.

(I keep forgetting you don't have to put code in this editor like you do to comment. I keep putting code around things then have to go back and take it out.)

5 comments:

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

That video gave me a Matrix like sensation.

rhhardin said...

I recommend whats-their-name, Mitchell and Webb.

The new Hitler

The SS Guys

The Bad Bishop

rhhardin said...

Mitchell and Webb two more

The Henchmen

The Good Samaritan

Chip Ahoy said...

rhhardin, those are hilarious.

Hazy Dave said...

The first one was okay, I liked the fake Swedish accents, and all, but the second one looked like an Olive Garden commercial, so I changed the station.