Sunday, May 8, 2016

"Put the flower boy down, Michelle – he’s my husband"

How bra tycoon picked up a 'child' in front of 3,000 people in Vietnam before realising he was a married man, aged 46.


The Tory business tsar – nicknamed ‘Baroness Bra’ after being made a peer last year – was speaking at an entrepreneurs’ conference in Vietnam when the ‘boy’ ran up to her with flowers.

She picked him up for a cuddle and a selfie.


But then a woman sitting in the front row shouted: ‘Put him down – I’m his wife!’

Baroness Mone of Mayfair told The Mail on Sunday: ‘The guy was fine with it and the whole room was screaming with laughter.

9 comments:

edutcher said...

I'm sure he was.

ricpic said...

Hee Hee

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I can see why the wife was not thrilled...

The Dude said...

It was an honest mistake.

Rabel said...

For one brief moment, he had a reason to live.

ndspinelli said...

The 69 position is not in his repertoire.

Steg said...

Better than a 'my-size' Barbie!

Methadras said...

God damn, she's hot. She can pick me up any time. Now that will be difficult since I'm 6' 0" and about 200lbs, but i'll let her try. a lot.

Dad Bones said...

I'll bet the Baroness gets along pretty good with men of any size.