Hoping you're hooked back up again, edutcher. Today, for the first time in a week, the air quality index is showing us back in the green "good" zone again, down to 25 from the high 400's.
That would be a memorable moment. I am currently having difficulty posting new material. Getting a message that says "UNABLE TO CREATE A NEW POST". I don't know what that is, or what to do about it. Will check in with TY . Will you check to see if you can create one?
So far it's looking like a Blogger or Admin problem. I set up a test blog with my computer guru and had no problem creating a post so there doesn't appear to be something in the way or happening on my end.
7 comments:
Hit by the big storm Saturday and all is out until Monday. All here are fine, but I haven't had to live like this since Hurricane Hazel.
Hoping you're hooked back up again, edutcher. Today, for the first time in a week, the air quality index is showing us back in the green "good" zone again, down to 25 from the high 400's.
Are you talking Hurricane Hazel from 1954???
Yes, Ma'am. I was in 1st grade and it was my first experience with roughing it.
That would be a memorable moment. I am currently having difficulty posting new material. Getting a message that says "UNABLE TO CREATE A NEW POST". I don't know what that is, or what to do about it. Will check in with TY . Will you check to see if you can create one?
So far it's looking like a Blogger or Admin problem. I set up a test blog with my computer guru and had no problem creating a post so there doesn't appear to be something in the way or happening on my end.
Like magic, after another six hours of receiving the same message, Blogger is working again, and I'm able to create new posts!
I'm working off my cell phone and am very limited with what I can do. Glad you got the problem fixed.
Post a Comment