Monday, September 9, 2024

There's a man with a gun over there, telling me I got to beware

I think I may have just had an artistic inspration. Either that or the Legionnaire's and the pneumonia are making one last stand.

We've all heard about the shootings in GA and KY. The kid in GA was another gender, like most of the rest this year. The guy in KY we don't know AFAIK.

We have the Great Debate tomorrow and we know Chlamydia wants to void the 2nd and 9th Amendments (if she even knows they exist), so she will get up on her hobby horse. So, yeah, all the MK Ultras and the rest of the 5th Columnists are being activated (Raymond Shaw is the kindest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life) for one last push (Why don't you pass the time by playing a little solitaire?).

I don't think it's going to work, but, if I were Christopher Wray, I'd have a plane warming up all the time between now and Goundhog Day.

1 comment:

ampersand said...

"Baker said Harris’s choice of Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, a former high school football coach, as her running mate appeared designed to give the Democratic ticket more appeal with male voters.

“They saw him as a man’s man, and I think the idea was that he is somebody who could connect with these very alienated male voters who feel that the trend of national policy in recent years has been very much tilted in favor of women,” he said."

link
Yes Tampon Tim does have a man's man vibe about him but not the way they think.