Saturday, July 13, 2024

Hey it's time to talk about your health!

 



As you may already know, I have been on a journey to better health. I have been trying to eliminate toxins in my everyday life and developing a healthy regime of vitamins and supplements.

My wife has been taking Shaklee Vitamins for many years, and has introduced them to me, or more correctly forced me to take them. Of course, she was right because once I started taking them, I immediately felt the positive effects and I feel much better.  People are always asking me about what I am cooking since I have to take into account our specialized diet. We have a gluten-free lifestyle and we try to protect ourselves from the many attacks on our system from the toxins in food. Bioengineered food does not live here! Corn oil, canola oil, seed oils and other crap is not to be found in my cupboard. Many companies hide behind deceptive labeling laws using terms like “Natural Flavors” to cover up the use of many toxic ingredients that are dumped into their overly processed food products. For example, you can find MSG labeled as “Natural Flavors” so when you order your Low Mein tell them, “No Natural Flavors.”

 We decided to take this one step further and became Ambassadors for Shaklee products. This way we can use the knowledge we have accumulated to help others also live a clean healthy life. Put down that Windex bottle and let me help you save money and keep a healthy household all at the same time.

Foods, personal care products, and cleaning supplies can be riddled with harmful toxins and ingredients that can build up in your body to destroy your health. Why would you buy a product that contained these toxins when you can purchase a clean alternative? Heavy metals, harmful preservatives, pesticides, and other suspect ingredients require constant vigilance in everyday purchases.

I trust Shaklee products because they are clean and devoid of all these problems. They have been in business for more than sixty years and devote a large amount of their resources to the science behind their products. Real science, not Fauci science. They are the direct opposite of Big Pharma as their focus is on the health of their clients and not solely on money making. Sure. they make money but they also are concerned with your well-being. The recent experiences we have all had with the bogus COVID vaccines should lead us to focus on companies that use clean ingredients instead of chemicals.

For example, Shaklee cleaning products are plant-based and do not rely on the petrochemical additives that can be found in so many other commercial brands. Their personal care products are also clean and devoid of harmful additives. Their vitamins are naturally based and have the unique status of using live enzymes instead of the “dead” chemically formulated vitamins you grab off of the shelf at CVS. This aids in their adsorption and the interaction with your body which will lead to you noticing the difference in how you feel almost immediately. They always go above and beyond industry standards to ensure that their products are of the highest quality possible. They even have gummies for those of you who don’t have any teeth (you know who you are buddy).

If you are interested in getting some great vitamins and non-toxic personal care and cleaning products, then simply follow this link: Shaklee Lisa Dolan

 You can also find the link on our website www.leeleesvalise.com. Look for the Shaklee link in the navigation bar. Or contact me directly and I will be happy to talk to you about it.

1 comment:

edutcher said...

OK, very reasonable. I'm taking so much now (blood thinners, included), The Blonde tells me no new meds if she's not around.