Thursday, May 30, 2024

Been there....done that

 


I have some experience with the court system in New York City so I am watching President Trumps trial with bemused interest. I have been called as a juror several times and, in my experience, President Trump does not stand a chance. He will be convicted by the "Bronx Jury" and it will be up to the partisan judge to impose a sentence. 

You see in the New York City Court system it is rigged for extreme liberal rulings. The last time I was called when I was questioned at the voi dire I was flabbergasted by the partisan liberal cant on display. I had a black woman lesbian judge as a matter of course. A vast majority of the justices in New York City appointed in the past twenty years are of this ilk. When questioned I said, "I think this pointless as no lawyer is going to allow a conservative older white man on a jury so you are just wasting the court's time." She was not amused and threatened me. So I had to sit silently and give one word answers.

I think Trump will be convicted in this fraudulent case. I don't think even this judge will sentence him to incarceration, but I would bet a million dollars that he will put him on probation under house arrest wearing one of those things on his leg. Just to humiliate him. They will give him the most liberal possible probation officer who will have to approve any travel. It is conceivable that he could prohibit President Trump from campaigning, going to the convention or even attending any debates. I don't know if the appeal process can mitigate this. I don't think so. He might be out on bail but it is most likely that these humiliating conditions will be forced on him to the applause of the Democrats and the mainstream media.

I have hesitated to comment lately because the news is just so disheartening. I want to thank MamaM and ed for their hard work in keeping this place a going concern. Thanks.


3 comments:

edutcher said...

Muchisimas Gracias, first of all.

I'm assuming this will go Federal due to the many Constitutional abuses, but it tends to explain why The Donald is so popular in South Bronx (and elsewhere).

As seems to be the case in so many of the Demos' brilliant ideas, I docsee this coming back to bite them.

Bigly.

MamaM said...

Well, you were right, TY. I also understand the disheartening part, which is why I tend toward cartoon posting. I need the help, balance and awareness humor provides to stay somewhat centered and not fall into gloom. I'm grateful this place still exists, thanks to your ongoing support.

Dad Bones said...

You find some great cartoons, MamaM, which I've used to annoy some people I know who need it.