Thursday, May 5, 2022

Finally the National Felons Leauge is admitting what we all know to be true!

 


As you know I have stopped being a fan of the National Felons League some time ago when the ignorant scumbags started kneeling during the National Anthem. I do read some sports blogs and occasionally a story seeps through to my consciousness that reinforces my decision. 

My favorite sports blog is Outkick the Coverage, and they just had a great post about former player and now ESPN analysist Bart Scott. I don't watch ESPN anymore either as it has become a virulently anti-white woke fest that trumpets how much they hate me and other old white men. You know the fans who they are dependent on to stay in business which seems more and more unlikely every day. 

Anywho this dumb ass said: “You have to get some tough guys, and everyone can’t be choir boys,” Scott said, via USA Today’s Scooby Axson. “When I was with the Ravens we had to make sure that we had at least two people on the team with a couple of felonies, just to make sure our street cred was right, when we had to go in these back alleys and have some of these dog fights."

Finally, someone who has the guts to tell the truth. The NFL looks to bring felons and criminals onto their team. The New York Giants are among the worst offenders. When I think about all the money I wasted rooting for them I just want to puke.

Professional sports is at a crossroads. The leagues and the sports media has become a one sided ultra-liberal woke fest catering to the worst segments of our society. They hate and scorn the white working class who are the backbone of their fan base. Hopefully they will wise up in time and these leagues will go bankrupt. They have a lot money from television but with more and more people cutting the cord maybe those big money contracts will no longer be there and they will sink into well earned obscurity.

Unless they steal the money. I mean they do have a couple of felons on every team.

No comments: