Sunday, November 7, 2021

This is the depth I have fallen…oh wow is me!

 

Recently we did a big clean out of the kitchen. We got rid of old stuff and put in new shit. The wife got one of those stupid coffee machines that make one cup at a time with that stupid fucking plastic tiny cup of coffee. Plus she threw out my Faberware percolator. Okay fine it was on its last legs since it was a cheap Chinese piece of shit that replace the original that I had for twenty years.

Anyhoo when I reached up into the upper cabinet where the resupply of the coffee thingys are kept and I noticed my humidor. You know the one I used to keep my expense Cuban cigars.

It’s full of herbal tea bags now.

What have I done?

2 comments:

The Dude said...

You done fucked up, A-aron, everyone knows that cigars, especially genuine Cuban cigars, are better for you than teabags. Plus, how do you light a teabag once it's been dunked?

chickelit said...

I always knew you was a tea bagger!