Sunday, November 21, 2021

On Birds, Bees, Manly Men and Double X Women

 This, from Powerline, came through as fun, as it addresses my current dilemma of knowing how to identify, acknowledge or refer to the mostly manly men and primarily double XX women I know.  Or maybe better said, the predominant groupings in my purview.  I'm currently leaning toward use of the terms, "genetic male" and "genetic female", as that what works best for me and appears to be a fit for the natural world of birds, bees, raccoons, porcupines, chipmunks, possums, frogs, rodents, coyotes, and deer around me.


3 comments:

ndspinelli said...

I wouldn't put too much effort on the manly men dilemma. We manly men are on the endangered list. The military was always a reservoir for manly men but the left has also infected that supply. We'll be extinct in a few decades.

ampersand said...

count / no a count

Trooper York said...

I prefer to use the nomenclature of dick or dickless.

That is why I always act like a dick.