Thursday, November 11, 2021

Goodbye cruel world!


 Some people are just crazy about their dogs. To the point that it is ridiculous. 

We have this friend who has a wiener dog that is about 130 years old in human years. She has spent so much money on it that it is criminal. She told me she spent $5,000 on dental bills last year! On a dog that is on its last legs!

So we are over her new house and I noticed something very strange. The poor sap is wandering around in his diaper walking into walls. First I see him dragging a rope and trying to throw it over a door knob. Then he was dragging a toaster toward the bathtub.

Finally I saw him trust his face into plastic so he couldn’t breath.

Do you think he is trying to tell us something?

1 comment:

The Dude said...

I love dogs, I like to take good care of the dogs who live in my house. I have gotten them dental work, surgery, medication and regular vet visits. But there are limits, and half of being a good pet parent is knowing when to let them go. I get that that is not an easy decision to make, but at some point the pet's quality of life has to be taken into consideration.

I miss all the cats and dogs I have owned who have gone before, I like to think that I gave them good lives, and in turn, they provided me much comfort and, in the case of dogs, good security. It is a symbiotic relationship - they keep me safe, I keep them safe and well. And when the time comes, I try to ease their transition before they lose their dignity. It's only fair.