Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Do you the way to San Jose?

 






 Did you have a problem getting to Lem's Levity? I don't know if they took us off the google search engine. I used to put the name of the blog in and it had a listing of the blog along with the three most popular posts. Now it only lists those post separately. I think that makes it a lot harder for people to find us if it is not bookmarked.  I think it is a type of shadow banning. I don't know if there have been a lot of complaints or that we (mainly me) use words and images that are banned by the Google police. It just seems odd.

Any time they make it harder to find us makes our viewership go down. I am not big on analytics. I just type and let fly and let the chips fall where they may. I just want to make it easy to get to us. So if you are a casual reader or just a lurker please bookmark us so we can see you on a regular basis.

Join the party!

6 comments:

Trooper York said...

PS Lem agrees as he sent me this photo with his felicitations.

ampersand said...

Could it be because the URL is actually "comonocreerendios-lem.blogspot.com" ?

MamaM said...

It comes up on my Google search as the fourth entry, and then again as an eighth one. No prob finding it.

MamaM said...

Who in the world do you imagine might be looking for this place and what would they be hoping to find?

We're back to what Levity is all about and what it has to offer.

ampersand said...

I did a search of "lem's levity" on yahoo and "trooperyork.blogspot.com" shows up as number 2. Also a post from Crack emcee.
As far as google if you did an image search of 'American doctors' a while ago the result displayed 99% black doctors. Looks like they got cut that down by half.

edutcher said...

Did that first time I saw it.

ampersand said...

Could it be because the URL is actually "comonocreerendios-lem.blogspot.com" ?

Very likely.