Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Marilyn's Diary


 I could never understand why my Uncle Herman got tired of banging my Aunt Lily. I mean she was a very sexy woman even thought she was 650 years old. Now I know he loved my young and nubile body but he should have had enough spunk to throw one to Aunt Lily now and again.

She got increasingly frustrated as he began to ignore her. She would dress provocatviely and act all sex kitten like when she made him his dinner. He was oblivious to it all. He did keep sneaking up to my room and sticking into my tight virgin pussy so he got off but it didn't do anything for Aunt Lily.

When Uncle Herman up and left us for that whore Carol Herman it was a shock to all of us. No one more so than to  Aunt Lily. She went off the deep end. Her sexuality came to the fore. She didn't care anymore. Eddie was grown up enough and had his own concerns. She wasn't worried about me. So she indulged herself and as a succubus she could get pretty indulgent.

She would host orgies with that New York ad man and his French Canadian wife. Charlie would bring all the girls. That Squeaky was a stone freak. Aunt Lily would lounge around all day in her sexy underwear masturbating openly in front of everyone. It got to be a little much. I have to admit I was not immune to her charms. 

Every once in a while I would have a little munch.

Of carpet.


1 comment:

edutcher said...

Hate to say, but Aunt Lily was broader in the beam, nice hourglass proportions.