Monday, November 2, 2020

The Next Few Days

 may be very strange. Some take the Lefties at their word and expect Armageddon.

Having been down this road a few times, I'm a little skeptical myself. It's getting cold. Snow, Ice Freezing rain. Everybody's sick.

Not just Fake News sick, but coughing, stuffy nose, fever, chills, and, no, I'm not talking about being in love.

What may be more dangerous is what Gropin' Joe called the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. Early voting has blown up in their faces. So any close race is subject to tampering. And, yes, they're desperate.

They tried to put up a corrupt, go along to get along, senile old hack who would be replaced by an even more corrupt hardcore Leftist at the first opportunity. All they had to do was drag him across the finish line. And time was not on their side.

So here we are.

No matter what happens the next few days, consider a few choice words from a more stressful time.

As the lines of conflict roll forward to bring you within the zone of operations, rise and strike!

For future generations of your sons and daughters, strike! In the name of your sacred dead, strike!

Let no heart be faint. Let every arm be steeled. The guidance of Divine God points the way. Follow in His name to the Holy Grail of righteous victory!


They always worked for me.


IOW If you see something, say something. If you are inhibited from voting, call a cop.


You do have rights. Stand up for them.

9 comments:

The Dude said...

I have already voted, put the ballot in the machine myself, so that is the limit of how far I can go on that box.

As for the next box, I have discussed with a neighbor how the two of us will defend the neighborhood, where we will take our positions, how best to funnel the enemy ground troops into a kill zone, and which weapons we will use. Two is better than one, and I am glad for the support.

However, I expect nothing other than crying from all the Biden/BLM neighbors. They better know what is best for them and stay home.

ndspinelli said...

Already voted, ed. No matter the outcome, there will be looting...it's baked in.

ndspinelli said...

Of course we'll have looting in the Twin Cities when the cop trails end. Again, no matter the outcome.

ndspinelli said...

"trials."

Dad Bones said...

My vote is sealed and waiting to be counted. A Trump victory and widespread acknowledgement of it would be nice but this is 2020 so anything can happen.

edutcher said...

Some nitwits are talking about taking over Federal buildings by armed force. Guess they never heard of the Insurrection Act.

The PA Demos are advertising how they're going to throw the state to Gropin' Joe. I guess they haven't been counting how many judges Trump appointed to the Federal Bench.

Muchas Gracie for your responses.

Sixty Grit said...

I expect nothing other than crying from all the Biden/BLM neighbors.

That will be most of it, I'd say; kind of like the RBG screamer.

chickelit said...

I voted a few weeks ago, just before I left California. There were a couple interesting ballot propositions: one to reintroduce quotas into Government hiring, another to drastically raise taxes on small businesses. I’m sure my vote will be counted, but will be overwhelmed by what’s left.

ampersand said...

I voted around 9:00 am, the place was pretty much empty. I don't know if they pulled a fast one but my polling place was in the next town over. I don't know how many voters were aware of the move. There are a lot of elderly around me and if they don't have private transportation they're screwed. There's no bus and it's a two mile walk with no walkways on a busy road.

My small village of 16,718 is split into 3 congressional districts, we are all tacked on to large democrat majority districts so most of us are unrepresented. They also keep changing the boundaries so we're never sure who the congressman is save for being a democrat. About half the ballot were democrats running unopposed (I'm in Cook County) so I abstain from voting for them and I vote no retention on all judges.

I also voted no on Bullionaire Governor Fatass's mullionaire and bullionaire fair tax. If it passes he will be exempt and my less than median income will in the crosshairs when the rich flee the state.

edutcher said...

The Demos aren't reporting results, which means Trump likely won.

He says he'll fight all the way to Amy Barrett.

If he had done nothing else the last 4 years, that alone would make my vote worthwhile.

Remember what Gropin' Joe said, "we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics".