Thursday, November 12, 2020

My phone is spying on me


So this happened. Today my phone sent me a movie about all of the food that I ate out at restaurants through the years. It took photos from my phone and made a movie set to music. It was quite depressing.

You see almost every one of the restaurants I ate in is closed. Every single one. Bistango. Red Rose. Casa Rosa. The Greek Diner on Second Avenue. The Grocery. Saul. The Bras Rail. The Blarney Stone. The Pig and Whistle. 

The only ones still around are Marco Polo and Ben's Kosher Deli.

Plus I am forbidden to eat most of the foods portrayed in this video.

What closes a restaurant? Most last about ten years. People move on. The Chef moves on. Then came the corona. Cuomo and De Blasio have combined to destroy every restaurant in New York State. Now they have tightened up the restrictions today and all of these joints have to close by 10pm In the City that Never Sleeps?

What a bunch of bullshit.


3 comments:

ndspinelli said...

Corporate restaurants will take over and that's horseshit.

The Dude said...

That's the plan - government gets to choose which businesses survive.

ndspinelli said...

Covered in Demolition Man...Taco Bell conquered all.