Tuesday, September 1, 2020

WKRLEM TV: This seems very familiar.....





I am a big Martin Clunes fan. You might know his most popular series '"Doc Martin." When I find an actor I like I investigate his filmography on IMBD and see what else he might have done. Lo and behold I found this excellent little series "William and Mary."

Let's see. The plot is this big fat cheerful dofus goes online meets a beautiful buxom brunette who bosses him around and he is delirious happy as she yells at him and his bumbling ways.

I don't know it just seems very familiar.

On Amazon Prime's Brit Box and highly recommended.


3 comments:

Mumpsimus said...

Clunes is good; but the best thing about Doc Martin IMO is Carolyn Catz. The leading lady on William & Mary looks quite watchable, too.

edutcher said...

Art imitates life.

Mumpsimus said...

I've started watching it, on your rec. Quite good so far.