Friday, September 20, 2019

Trump trains his snarling Rottweilers

And his dobermans and his pit bulls and his noisy yapping Chihuahuas.

It's fun!




I learned a new trick that's going to save hours.

I meant to say "seconds" just now but that exaggeration came out.

If I take the screen with the video and shrink it until the video shrinks too, then when I pick up the code the YouTube numbers for the video dimensions are changed also. They're changed to YouTube standards. Just below what I need for Blogger.

I prefer width = 500 but I get width = 427.

I can live with that.

All along I've been changing the width to 525 to fit into Blogger space. Then later to 500. And I had  to recalculate the height depending on the upload to YouTube and that changes all over the place depending on the original form, such a cell phone held in landscape or portrait. That's a lot of recalculating and a lot of remembering. Opening Photoshop, creating a new image then changing the width so that Photoshop changes the height, I read it, then enter the new numbers. Some are standardized and others are not.

 No more of that.

It's just one more little hack. That saves a bit of trouble.  

No comments: