Thursday, September 19, 2019

Border Wall tour

Trump is not relying on American media to report progress on the southern border wall. No. He's doing that himself. 

Trump is builder himself so expect to hear some construction-type particulars. Elsewhere it's pointed out Trump describes the difference between compressive strength and tensile strength and I told my ears to listen for that but I was doing a crossword while this ran in the background and I missed it and I was all, "Oh Man, listen to the whole thing all over again." But then I was, "nah, nevermind."

No wait. I did hear him say the square pipes have rebar inside them then concrete poured in from the top through a funnel once they're standing. So steel, rebar, and concrete. I don't think he said the words "comprehension" or "tensile." Tell me if he does. Because I'm not listening again. Then he talked about the segments being wired for sound and the other guy told him to shut up. 



"Hello. This is the fence you are climbing on notifying you that your climbing activity has been noticed. Stop climbing on me right now or I'll call the cops. 

I said stop climbing on me.

Ok, fine. I'm calling the cops.

I said I'm calling the cops. 

Here goes. 

One ringy-dingy

Two ringy-dingies. 

Look at me, I'm calling the cops on you. I suggest you stop and get while the get'n is good. 

three ringy-dingies. 

Here they come ...

They've got dogs you know.

They'll kick your butts.

Right back to Mexico." 

1 comment:

edutcher said...

It ought to have Inspector Callahan saying, "Get off my wall!".