Saturday, July 6, 2019

Best American instant ramen




I respect the food-opinions of fat people.

The last time I tried these instant noodles was 45 years ago. 

Shut up.

The ones that I bought were not respectable. They were 25¢ a package and worth every sent. I meant scent. I meant cent. Worth 25 cents. 

And that was that.

But then ever since watching those two Japanese dudes rate American ramen noodles my opinion has changed so I ordered a batch of 10 variety and went through them like nobody's business. 

Then I ordered more of a different kind. They're supposed to be dry, or without broth, but I add my own broth anyway and let their seasonings change it, and I'm going through those like crazy.

So I ordered more of a different type.

Then ordered more of a different type.

And then watched more videos and ordered two more from this, #2 and #1. 

I'm going crazy over here with instant ramen noodles. I love them to pieces. 

The whole story of these things has changed. 

Americans are particular. We don't want too much salt and we don't want any MSG and we don't want any nitrates. And we don't want anything too hot. We're just so fussy. 

So far I'm really liking everything that I've tried. 

I even fry an egg and put that on top. 

I'm going to be doing all sorts of enhancements as this continues. My own vegetables and additional proteins, that sort of thing. 

This next video is less helpful for suggestions but it's more fun with women. They're very good at this. They're fun to watch. 

No comments: