Saturday, May 18, 2019

Trump: Treason means long jail sentences. This was treason.


This here is what you call a syllogism. You got your major premise and your minor premise. The conclusion is left unstated: "Therefore, this means long jail sentences."

Please make it true.




I can see how people despise Trump's tweets. They do appear disordered. If they were made by someone I don't like, say, Hillary Clinton, then they would be proof to me that she is demented.

His present tweet storm is a good example. 

All this today:

*  The Democrats now realize that there is a National Emergency at the Border and that, if we work together, it can be immediately fixed. We need Democrat votes and all will be well!

* Border Patrol is apprehending record numbers of people at the Southern Border. The bad “hombres,” of which there are many, are being detained & will be sent home. Those which we release under the ridiculous Catch & Release loophole, are being registered and will be removed later!

* All people that are illegally coming into the United States now will be removed from our Country at a later date as we build up our removal forces and as the laws are changed. Please do not make yourselves too comfortable, you will be leaving soon!

* Will the Democrats give our Country a badly needed immigration win before the election? Good chance!

* “What happened is that Donald Trump won. Down goes Comey.”

* DRAIN THE SWAMP!

* MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

* New Fox Poll: 58% of people say that the FBI broke the law in investigating Donald J. Trump.

* [tweet featured above in this post]

* Will Jerry Nadler ever look into the fact that Crooked Hillary deleted and acid washed 33,000 emails AFTER getting a most powerful demand notice for them from Congress?

* The Fake News Media is hurting our Country with its fraudulent and highly inaccurate coverage of Iran. It is scattershot, poorly sourced (made up), and DANGEROUS. At least Iran doesn’t know what to think, which at this point may very well be a good thing!

* It now seems the General Flynn was under investigation long before was common knowledge. It would have been impossible for me to know this but, if that was the case, and with me being one of two people who would become president, why was I not told so that I could make a change?

* With all of the Fake and Made Up News out there, Iran can have no idea what is actually going on!

* [video featured below]

* Consumer Sentiment in the month of May is the highest in 15 years. Very nice!

It sounds schizophrenic. He's all over the place. It reads like the work of an addled mind. Yet it also reads very clearly, very straightforward about his thoughts, what he wants, what he is dealing with, and what he is thinking about. And all of it has consequence.

He's had a very busy day. He's had a lot of outrageous events pulled by genuine nut jobs on his mind. He went places in his airplane and delivered a remarkable speech ad lib to important people in an important sector of our economy in an important place used as a trial economic area. 

By way of comparison, what did I do during this same period? I made a cheese sandwich, photographed it, adjusted and uploaded the photos to two places. I transplanted four scraggly tomato plants and six scraggly petunia plants that I started indoors improperly. And I wrapped bandaids around two of their bent stems and watered them in. 

It was a very nice sandwich.

I set an appointment to work through the process of my retirement.

I checked on the intended ship date of caladium bulbs purchased back in January. (Man, I bought an s-load of those things. I have to give them away by the bagful. So I planned how to do that.)

Trump is older than me, yet  he is 10X more active than I am. I am communicative but he is 10X more so. I communicate with low-level people one-on-one, he speaks to high-level people in large groups. I get a few unimportant things done, he gets 10X more things done that are 100X more important than my things. 

He bosses around important people who have owned gigantic American companies who now work for him as negotiators reshaping global trade, and he shoves around intractable foreign leaders causing them to adjust to him, and I get bossed around by office management who leave notes on my door. 

He blows me away. 

I've never seen anything like it.

Check out this speech delivered today to Real Estate professionals. It is a fine speech. 

Trump mentions he has professional speech writers, but they do not possess the intimate details of real estate business such as Trump does himself. Whereas Obama believed he is a better speech writers than his staff of speech writers, Trump really is actually better than his staff just speaking off the cuff on subjects he's well internalized. He goes to the intimacy that real estate professionals feel, things we regular guys wouldn't know, far less appreciate, the things they appreciate specifically and deeply. He touches their psyches. Trump plays them like a conductor, himself expert on their own instruments. He knows whereof he speaks, and his audience shows their appreciation for him knowing them so well. They get emotional having someone who understand them. It's awesome to see this profound skill in action. This speech is a fine example of what Trump does with people.

2 comments:

edutcher said...

It wasn't treason, but 2 former POTI and one wannabe, along with innumerable smaller fry, ought to be going to don't bend down in the shower max security for the rest of their unnatural lives.

Leland said...

I agree. This isn't treason. Sedition is the better description. And until somebody goes to jail over it; I'm not really happy that it has gone on so long without punishment. I'm getting real tired of this Democrat push to presume guilt before trial.