Thursday, April 18, 2019

Game of Thrones....the Ending is coming!


So Game of Thrones is finally ending. It went on for about ten years. It is the most popular television series that was ever put on TV. Maybe not in ratings. But in cultural impact I think it is right up there with the best of them.

The wife and I saw the first season. Then we got caught up in life and didn't catch any more. We kept saying we were going to start watching but there was always something else going on. But we decided to watch it for this the ending.

Now I had read all of the books so I know all the characters. I also sort of kept up by watching excepts on Youtube of the best bits of each of the intervening year. You can sort of jump right in and get the gist of it. The CGI was great. Dragons. Zombies. Lots of cool stuff. The last season is only six episodes long. So you might want to check it out.

1 comment:

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I thought the opener this Season was very good, although I am pissed no Ghost as of yet. Those damn dragons keep eating up the CGI budget.