Friday, December 21, 2018

Trump trolls Pelosi after House passes spending bill with border wall funding

So then, if Senate fails to pass this, it's on them. I don't think it's possible for Trump to have communicated this more clearly to the country. While the entire swamp, both Democrats and Republicans did their solid best to keep this in the murk, say one thing and do another, deal in the background, ignore the majority of Americans, Trump dragged the issue into the sunlight to the tremendous discomfort of everyone involved including media that was essentially side-stepped. Trump forced them to report his actual words that he was willing to allow government to shut, until this moment considered unspeakable by anyone in either party. Correct me where I am wrong; I believe what I saw was boldness previously unseen in my lifetime on an issue considered crucial. He should hire Sia to write him a song, "My balls are t-i-t-a-a-a-a-n-i-u-m." I wish he'd shave his head and take the name Chaos. The Disruptor. Slayer of Dreams.

3 comments:

edutcher said...

Nice to see him having fun.

ricpic said...

That nightmare Flake will vote no in the Senate.

edutcher said...

I'll bet McConnell has some leverage.