Saturday, December 29, 2018

Pizzles

I must go to Pacific Ocean Market to buy whatever bizarre fresh vegetables and fruit I will find.

See, I bought a coconut from King Soopers and it turned out to be inedible, and I know Pacific Ocean Market has good ones. And I know I can get fresh water chestnuts and bamboo shots, really big ones, and good bean sprouts, and all kind of greens that you never even heard of. Herbs at low prices, mushrooms at very low prices. It's like a trip to China and Vietnam and Cambodia and Japan all at once, with live seafood and fresh fish that hasn't been frozen and Peking duck and their own tofu. All kind of weird stuff like senbi, toasted rice crackers made with soy sauce and nori.

And giant containers of MSG.

Come to think of it, I don't know why I don't hang out there more.

Know what pizzles are?

I'm not even going to tell you.

Because it's very rude.


Who would even eat such a thing?

A maniac, that's who.

Check out the photographs on Yelp.