Saturday, December 1, 2018

KLEM FM


The video should start at 40 min 25 s. Skip there if it doesn't. The song is called "Slanky."  According to Urban Dictionary:
Slanky: The act of being; graceful, sexy and alluring, while in the act of moving in a slow and deliberate manner. A form of Seduction.
Salma Hayek dances very slanky in the movie “From Dusk to Dawn“.
The song -- I've known it for years -- always reminded me of something in motion. May as well be a hot woman. I think it's the female counterpart to "swagger."

That heavily reverbed guitar sound -- that is Dick Dale's invention -- his gift to the world.

3 comments:

chickelit said...

I once owned a Ludwig drum set finished in blue sparkle. Sadly, I sold it before moving to Europe.

The Dude said...

Buddy Rich played Ludwig drums, among others. Not sure his were sparkly.

Dad Bones said...

Cool surf tune as I look out the window at all the snow I'll have to push around today.