Saturday, November 24, 2018

Hebtro trousers

They advertise on one of the British sites that I read. 


I think the models look great with the brogue shoes. I like this look a lot. Sub tile yet sub lime. 

Except the model's got no butt. And you can't have a no-butt havin' model displaying the back of your trousers, but there you go, they're doing it. 

The photo on their site the trousers are black so this photo below is adjusted mid-tones down. But check out how great the shoes look. 

They say British woven canvas, which is probably jean material, and cotton moleskin. And I don't know what moleskin is. 


£125.00 = $160

The shoes are £200  =  $256 and that's a lot less than I had imagined. I don't see any as nice on Zappos or on Amazon or Nordstrom or DSW or anywhere, they're all too narrow and pointed like torpedos. These are the right shape.

Their Moto boots are really cool too. 

I wonder if they sell to Americans over here in Merica.  I'll ask them. 




/div>

3 comments:

ricpic said...

The only thing I know about moleskin is that it's as warm as heavyweight wool. You don't want to wear it in even mildly cold weather, only cold cold. Indoors it must be unbearable after a very short time.

Amartel said...

You read British sites? I'd've thought their vowel movements would be too irritating. To say nothing of their buttlessness.

Chip Ahoy said...

Their consonant fuckery is irritating. And their fervent mal-informed political beliefs even more so. Some of the videos are utterly intolerable, and I'm not just being an old fart.

Maybe I am, but so what.

I earned it.

Here. Have an irritation. Computer game reviews, You Big Nonce, Pick any video. The first three seconds reveals all the rest. And the games are all *high pitch* s-t-e-e-e-e-e-e-w *low pitch* pud.