Wednesday, November 21, 2018

100 words from Middle school

Shown in ASL

I don't know where this list came from. I don't know why I did it. The dictionaries don't like their videos copied so I filtered them to an extreme, reduced them to a few frames, and animated them with my own timing.

It's a good exercise because a lot of times you only get glimpses, from various angles, in poor handwriting, poor sign formations, uncomfortable speed, and there aren't signs for the English word you want while there are signs that mean the same thing.








































































































2 comments:

edutcher said...

I'm just happy I know the meanings.

And Happy Turkey Day to all the Lemmings.

Hope the only pain you have is solved with a little Brioschi.

MamaM said...

There is too much happening for me to give this post the attention it deserves.

It is 25 degrees in our neck of the woods. Too cold to be grilling The Turkey outdoors even if we'd packed the chips and perfect for having the smell of Gordon's turkey filling our new home. The bird is resting now (another new idea), while I attempt to put together something closer to ChipA's sweet potatoes than previously planned.

On this day, I'm grateful to: Lem for valuing Levity, Chip Ahoy for picking it up and keeping it going with his links, thoughts and unique contributions, and all who comment and post here to create, add on, amuse, inform and honor others in ways that bless and enhance my life.