Wednesday, October 3, 2018

I lost my friends in the culture war

The Canadians at Smalldeadanimals had no time for this. Seventeen minutes of massive confusion.
Sorry Honey, no time….
And.
Indeed. Get to the point, and quickly. Be prepared and organized before you start, don’t figure out what you’re trying to say, while you’re saying it. 
And.
I tried………cute……..drinks maybe but my feeling is that whatever your point was I may assume you have snakes in yer head. But lets go out 
And.
Exactly what I thought. Is this going somewhere? I have better things to do. 
And then.
... most of us claim to understand and see the incredible depth of leftist propaganda that all Canadians have to contend with. The entire public education system, ALL mainstream media, virtually ALL social media, most parents, Hollywood, peers, TV(especially late night hosts), feminists, social activists ...
Tonight I clicked through Jimmy Kimmel Live (on two consecutive channels), The Late Show With Steven Colbert (on two consecutive channels), The Late Show With James Gordon (on two consecutive channels), Late Night With Seth Meyers, Amanpour and Company, The Daily Show With Trevor Noah. They don't get to put one single word into my ears. The Weather Channel is more interesting to me, The Most Daring is more interesting, The Drew Carry show is far more interesting to me.

The commenter at Smalldead animals continues.
Calling young people stupid for simply being raised in this social cesspool is no less ignorant than calling a Christian stupid for being raised in their particular church. And before anyone emotionally jumps to their keyboard, I am not focusing on rightness or wrongness here, just intensity of conviction vs true open mindedness. Something for those without bunkered mentalities to think about, anyways.
She lives in Newfoundland. Commenters are calling her young Newfie. She's young. Her friends abandoned her because she is clear thinking and they are not. Here is her confusion as she gets things sorted on video. She is an achingly slow speaker. If you care to listen, you might think of her as your own child or your own grandchild. I found +1.5 is a good speed.

Three thousand comments on YouTube are better than the 60 comments at Smalldeadanimals.

2 comments:

Eric the Fruit Bat said...

Gee, if only there were a way to live one's life indifferent to such things.

edutcher said...

Nice to see a Canuck who understands it's not all Moose Tracks and Labatt up there.