Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Oh, so that's the dude who lost his sh*t

I kept seeing the video all over the place but didn't recognize him by his picture in the key frame. He was a colonel or something and he speaks with a voice that I use to imitate a ventriloquist. High pitched. Like an excited Barney Fife made it to officer rank. The colonel whom other colonels make fun of. Because of his voice.

I didn't want to see a guy go insane publicly. I had enough of that already. So I've avoided watching the video, and then I'm taken to American Thinker where Russ Vaughn writes about Ralph Peters cashiering himself.

That's where an officer is stripped of his buttons, and ribbons and medals, and epaulettes, and rank insignia, all stripped off his uniform ceremoniously in front of everyone to embarrass him as much as possible. Russ Vaughn says that Ralph Peters did that to himself.

It's a good article. With no video.

While reading the text of the charges Peters makes against Trump and Trump supporters I have to wonder, where was this guy the previous eight years? Everything he says applies directly to Obama and not at all to Trump. Not one bit. Are we even experiencing the same administrations? He's talking about Earth, right?

I knew draining the swamp would be painful but I had no idea it would be this noisy. People go out kicking and screaming. And these aren't metaphors either. It's an actual swamp, a city built on a swamp,  and it's actually being drained again, of government life-timers, and it's actual kicking and actual screaming.

Washington is stuffed to full capacity with control freaks. Threaten their control and they freak right out.

YouTube [ralph peters freaks out]

This isn't working.

Oh!

I was confused.

Russ Vaughn is talking about another incident.

The video I'm seeing all over is Phillip Mudd. He's the person whom I don't recognize.

YouTube [phillip mudd freaks out]

I can enjoy this better knowing it's happening out in the distance without watching it. I'm pleased all these people's lives are disrupted, shaken right out of their shoes, because their involvement in government has done our lives no good at all. They're all using government for fame and for fortune, collectively, to our grief.

I must now pray.

"Lord, please help these people find something useful, productive, or pleasant to do. Amen."


7 comments:

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

The emotional freak outs that Trump can produce are just amazing.

edutcher said...

Peters had the rep of a pretty level-headed guy, but he was always a NeverTrumper.

deborah said...

We are so screwed.

chickelit said...

Perhaps Sixty Grit could assist here by preparing a matched set of rice bowls. Not sure what type of wood would be best.

chickelit said...

I mean this isn’t about the usual political contest D vs. R. It is a class war.

Amartel said...

"Get those traders back in here! Turn those machines back on!"

XRay said...

Chip, motive aside... nice prayer.