Monday, August 20, 2018

Al Sharpton spilling be champyun



Flashback 

doodly-doodly doodly-do
doodly-doodly doodly-do

* waves fingers downward* 

We're here.

"M-u-u-u-u-u-m, tell Jimmy to stop spelling everything. He's so annoying." 

"Ha! You did the same thing when you were his age." 

"I did?"

"You did." 

"I did not." 

"You did too." 

"I - D - I - D - N - O - T." 

"Y - O - U - D - I - D - T - O - O. " 

"I - D - O - N - T - R - E - M - E - M - B - E - R - T - H - A - T. " 

"W - E - L - L - Y - O - U - D - I - D." 

"B- O - Y - I - C - A - N - T - E- V - E - R - W - I - N - A - R - O - U - N - D - H - E - R - E. W - H - O - W - O - U - L - D - E - V - E - N - B - E - T - H - I - S - I - N - S - A - N - E? " 

3 comments:

edutcher said...

I wonder if his geography knowledge is as good as Hank Johnson's.

Dad Bones said...

I would have bet he can't spell for shit but never would have guessed he doesn't know how to repeat the lyrics to Aretha's famous song. Given his attitude about his lies and unpaid taxes it probably doesn't bother him too much.

AllenS said...

The man is an embarrassment.