Thursday, July 26, 2018

Me love you long Bat time!

"That's right Merv. I cant have conventional sex because my vagina is about this big. They used to call it the Bat Cave when I was in High School. So I decided that I couldn't date in a conventional way. After all this the sixties. We are all trying unconventional things."
"I know I am having three way sex with Eva and a pig."
"Who Zsa Zsa?"
"No I don't have a death wish. Arnold."
"Wow that's groovy. What do you have to say for yourself Suzie Wong?"
"Me love you long time!"
"No you need to love me long Bat time!"
"We will  be right back after this word from our sponsors."

2 comments:

ricpic said...

The number of hours I threw away watching the strange Merv Griffin. Well, to me he was strange. I think he epitomized the way a certain kind of choirboy turns out. I mean he wasn't Liberace. He was halfway to Liberace.

MamaM said...

For the MIL: ...and his headstone epitaph (even though in his book Merv, written with David Bender in 2003, states it would be "Stay Tuned") reads "I will not be right back after this message.
Nancy Reagan was an honorary pall bearer, with The Arnold sharing in delivering the eulogy.